Non intrusive system application is now preferred in the level measurements field. For this reason the SGM-LEKTRA developed the RPL51 unity to best meet the “GENERAL-PURPOSE” application requests. RPL51 is a radar sensor for liquids continuous measurement, also chemically aggressive, in the not particularly severe process conditions presence. Suitable for level measurement in tanks with 1 ½ “G threaded connection. The slim rod antenna allows installation even in standpipes and the availability of different antenna extension sizes allows for installation in the insulation or other thickness to pass presence.
- Non-contact level measurements
- Suitable for liquids level measurement
- Configuration via menu-driven matrix display (plug-in)
- HART com. protocol
- 24Vdc or 230Vac power supply
- Mechanical protection: IP67/IP68 (sensor)
- Output: 4÷20mA analog output